E – WARRANTY CARD
Learn and register your Motherly E-Warranty Card to enjoy the Warranty rights and benefits.
How does Motherly E-Warranty Registration Serve You?
Motherly E-Warranty Card is our service that equals to and acts as the backup of the paper warranty card. In case of misplacement of purchase proof, you can obtain the service by using E-Warranty Card. You can avail extra benefits on following the instructions mentioned on the Paper Warranty Card.
Step by Step Registration Guide
- Click on Register Warranty in the blew box at the bottom of the page
- Fill in all the details. Make sure that the information provided is correct and updated
- Click on the submit button.
Please Note: We will receive the Warranty Registration Request after the form is submitted. The registration process shall be considered as completed upon ensuring that all the Terms & Conditions are met.
Motherly E – Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Motherly will grant either 6 months or 12 months of warranty, depending on the product purchased. (in this we don’t need to mention time frame of warranty)
- Warranty is received on the manufacturing defects, commencing from the date of purchase.
- The additional 1 month (XYZ months) warranty shall only be awarded if the warranty is registered within 7 Days (XYZ Days) from the date of purchase.
- Within the warranty period, Motherly shall carry out the replacement of the product.
- Motherly shall not be responsible or liable in any way to replace the parts/products damages by; normal wear & tear, dry running, mishandling, unauthorized altercations or repair, unauthorized access by the non-buying party.
- To obtain the warranty claim, the defected product must be returned to the Motherly registered office within 3 Days (XYZ Days) of the warranty claim. (in this pickup will be arranged by us… within 7days after claiming warranty)
- This Warranty extends only to the first consumer purchaser and is not transferable.